DID YOU KNOW ..
Bamboo, at it’s best, can grow 1 mm every 90 seconds!!
1. Name the central character in the film 'The Maltese Falcon"...
2. How many inches are in 5 yards?
3. Which planet of the solar system is the only one named after a Greek god
(not a Roman one) ?
4. Dagwood and Blondie had two children :The girl was named Cookie; what was
the boy's name ?
a. - Andrew
b. - Alexander
c. - Anthony
d. - Alfred
5. In which critter would I find a "Jacobson's organ" ?
a. - Snakes
b. - Cats
c. - Both
d. - Neither
6. "Commonwealth of Massachusetts" is the second-longest official name of
the 50 ..
Which of the Fifty has the longest official name ?
a. - Rhode Island
b. - South Dakota
c. - Utah
d. - Oklahoma
7. Which of the Seven Deadly Sins translates the Latin "superbia" and the
Greek "hubris" and "hyperephania"?
8. Name That Tune ;
"There's a village hidden deep in the valley..."....
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The smallest rainforest on the planet is only 127 acres .
1. Sam Spade
4. - b
5. - c
6. - a (State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations )
8. "The Three Bells"
Covering only 27 acres (11 ha), Bukit Nanas, in the heart of Kuala Lumpur,
is the smallest patch of rainforest in the world. It is Malaysia’s oldest
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi