DID YOU KNOW...
India, with a population of over 1 billion, eats the least amount of meat in
the world with just 7 pounds of meat annually per person. Meanwhile, in
the USA, we consume about 200 pounds per person .
1. Strange words are These ; SCHERZO...
a. - a long narrow (nearly landlocked) cove in Ireland
b. - tropical starchy tuberous root
c. - a Pungent Italian soft Cheese
d. - a fast symphonic movement (usually in triple time)
2. Who Am I ?
I am a fictional character who appears in three plays by William Shakespeare
and I am eulogized in a fourth. My significance as a fully developed
character is primarily formed in the plays Henry IV, Part 1 and Part 2,
where I am a companion to Prince Hal, the future King Henry V of England.
a. - Falstaff
b. - Lago
c. - Antonio
d. - Benedick
3. Nori is a common ingredient you find in lots of types of sushi : What's
the more common name for Nori ?
4. Pink Sand Beach in The Bahamas derives its color from what ?
5. Why, according to Charlie Daniels, did the Devil go down to Georgia ?
6. Where do Leopard Seals call home ?
a. - Arctic
b. - Antarctica
c. - Both
d. - Neither
7. The word, "Caprine" refers to what group ?
a. - Sheep
b. - Chickens
c. - Goats
d. - Ducks
8. What is the only country to share a land border with Denmark?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
John Hancock was the first person to sign the Declaration of Independence .
1. - d
2. - a
4. Pulverized coral and sea shells.
5. He was lookin' for a Soul to steal ...
6. - b
7. - c
John Hancock was the first to sign the Declaration of Independence. His
signature was not only the first, but the largest. Hancock was the only one
of the 56 signers to sign on July 4th, most signed on August 2, 1776.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi