DID YOU KNOW...
That Movie Theater staple, Popcorn, costs you more per ounce than Filet
1. What’s the more common name for Leukocyte ?
2. What would you see on the logo of German car manufacturer Audi?
3. What color of ribbon is a symbol for AIDS awareness?
4. In the rural American Midwest, a common adage is that corn plants should
be knee high by when?
5. Oscar the Grouch shows kindness to only one creature, his pet Slimey.
What kind of animal is Slimey?
6. Remember "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." ? Okay, but do you remember what
U.N.C.L.E. stands for ?
7. What is the charge you pay for bringing your own wine to a restaurant
8. Do you recall the actress who played Ethel Mertz on "L Love Lucy" ?
(Hint; Initials V.V.)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
a “UB40” is British form you file to collect unemployment benefits.
1. White Blood Cell
2. Four Rings
4. The Fourth of July
5. a Worm
6. United Network Command for Law Enforcement
8. Vivian Vance
British reggae band UB40 was formed in 1978 and took its name from the UK
government's Department of Employment form for obtaining unemployment
benefit. They have achieved chart success with their versions of such songs
as "Red Red Wine" and, with Chrissie Hynde, "I Got You Babe".
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi