DID YOU KNOW...
The Earth travels at a speed of 1,100 miles per minute in it's orbit around the Sun.
1. Name the four states that border on Wisconsin.
2. What future TV western star was CBC News's "Voice of Canada" during WWII ?
3. What's the only part of Statue of Liberty's exterior that's not copper ?
4. What famous novel is subtitled "The Autobiography of a Horse" .
5. What Beatles number one hit repeats the song's title in the lyrics forty-one times ?
6. What's "The Other White Meat" ?
7. Where in it's phase cycle is a "Gibbous" moon ?
8. What's the only one of the Great Lakes with no Canadian waters ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Notre Dame in Paris exemplifies classic modernist architecture.
1. Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois and Michigan
2. Lorne Greene
3. The Torch is Copper under Gold-Leaf
4. Black Beauty
5. Let It Be
7. Three-quarters full
8. Lake Michigan
The Cathedral, made even more famous in Victor Hugo's classic noir-ish novel, The
Hunchback of Notre Dame, is about as Gothic as they come.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi