Trivia 5/23 DID YOU KNOW... Approximately 75% of fatal crashes occurring between midn
DID YOU KNOW...
Approximately 75% of fatal crashes occurring between midnight and 3am
involve alcohol. Additionally, there are spikes in DUIs at 7:00 p.m. and
2:00 pm, which are the end of happy hour and lunch time, respectively.
1. Okay, all you "Stoned-Age" survivors out there ! Back in the day, how
much did a "Lid" weigh ?
a. - One Gram
b. - One Ounce
c. - One Kilo
d. - One Pound
2. Which Automobile manufacturer is Known for its "zoom zoom" slogan ?
3. Which country has the Yuan as the basic unit of national currency?
4. Which Canadian province is the smallest in area?
5. In what decade did the Chernobyl nuclear disaster take place?
a. - 60's
b. - 70's
c. - 80's
d. - 90's
6. The Kona district of Hawaii is famous for producing what popular
7. Actors Lee Marvin and Donald Sutherland co-starred in one film
together... name it .
8. What kind of fish is featured in "The Old Man and the Sea", by Ernest
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"Penultimate" means, "First but for One".
1. - b
4. Prince Edward Island
5. - c
7. "The Dirty Dozen
Penultimate means 'last but one'. Antepenultimate means 'last but two'.
Preantepenultimate means 'last but three'.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi