DID YOU KNOW...
Modern spring break began in 1936 when a swimming coach at Colgate
University brought his team to Fort Lauderdale to train. An annual swimming
competition soon followed--as well as the swimmers' less aquatic friends.
1. What spice is harvested from an orchid ?
2. What is the Japanese name of the fish that is highly poisonous if
3. If I suffer from Xenophobia, what is it I fear ?
a. - Strangers
b. - Foreigners
c. - Relatives
d. - Doctors
4. Nine Nations have nuclear weapons ; can you name seven of them ?
(Bonus; Name them all ...)
5. Chatuchak Weekend Market, in Thailand, is one of the world's largest flea
markets. If you're planning to shop here, you need to pay for your goods in
a. - Yuan
b. - Rupee
c. - Dinar
d. - Baht
6. Who told the fable of 'The Hare and the Tortoise'?
a. - Uncle Remus
b. - The Grimm Brothers
c. - Aesop
d. - Hans Christian Andersen
7. In which trimester are the unpleasant symptoms of pregnancy usually least
8. Define "homophone "...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Brown is the most common hair color among humans today.
3. - b
4. Russia, U.S.A. , France, China, U.K. , Pakistan, India, Israel, North
5. - d
6. - d
7. the Second
8. "A word that is pronounced the same as another word, but has a different
spelling or meaning or derivation."
Brown hair is the SECOND most common hair color, after black.The most common
in Europe and some other parts of the world, It is characterized by higher
levels of eumelanin and lower levels of phaeomelanin. Of the two types of
eumelanin (black and brown), brown-haired people have brown eumelanin; they
also usually have medium-thick strands of hair. Brown-haired people are also
known as brunettes.
Blond is only found in about 2% of the world's population. It is due to very
small amounts of melanin.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi