DID YOU KNOW...
Alcohol is a factor in approximately one-third of all traffic fatalities in
the United States.
1. If something is described as bucolic what does it relate to?
a. - Food preparation and service
b. - Farmers and Ranchers
c. - Doctors and Nurses
d. - All of these
2. Steve Winwood has been in many classic rock n roll groups. Which one of
these was Steve NOT a member ?
a. - Traffic
b. - Spencer Davis Group
c. - the Yardbirds
d. - Blind Faith
3. The mother of actor Larry Hagman ("I Dream Of Jeannie" and "Dallas") was
a famous Broadway star. What was her name?
4. Primates are an example of which part of scientific taxonomy?
a. - Order
b. - Species
c. - Kingdom
d. - Family
5. Who sang the 1978 disco hit 'If I Can't Have You'?
a. - Yvonne Elliman
b. - Donna Summer
c. - Gloria Gaynor
d. - Olivia Newton-John
6. In the world of literature, how is Baroness Emma Orczy's character Percy
Blakeney better known?
a. - the Man in the Iron Mask
b. - the Scarlet Pimpernel
c. - the Quiet Man
d. - Lady Chatterley's Lover
7. NIMBY ; What does the acronym stand for in the context of city planning?
8. Who, in the 20th century, was known as "the King of Calypso" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
During the shooting on May 7, 2019 at STEM School Highlands Ranch in
Colorado, one student was killed and eight others were injured, including
two students who were shot by a school security guard who mistook them for
1. - b
2. - c
3. Mary Martin
4. - a
5. - a
6. - b
7. Not in My Back Yard
8. Harry Belafonte
The private security guard fired at an officer racing to the Colorado school
shooting — and even wounded two of the students, according to a local report
citing multiple law enforcement sources.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi