DID YOU KNOW...
There are at least eighty Thousand miles of abandoned railroad tracks in the
1. Who Said That ??
"What does not destroy me, makes me stronger"
a. - Descartes
b. - Seneca
c. - Nietzsche
d. - Plato
2. Which of the following groups have NO letters that are used in Roman
a. - A, E, I, O, U, Y
b. - V, W, X, Y, Z
c. - A, B, C, D, E
d. - A, E, O, U, Y
3. Who sang the theme for "Welcome Back Kotter" ?
4. Why was tobacco smoking not a popular indulgence in 14th century Europe?
5. In which city is the Australian Open played?
a. - Melbourne
b. - Canberra
c. - Sydney
d. - Perth
6. Everyone knows Mike Myers and Eddie Murphy were in "Shrek", but who
played Princess Fiona?
7. Do you recall the name of the independent counsel leading the
investigation of the "Whitewater" affair ?
8. Where in Europe can you visit one of the Pillars of Hercules, explore St
Michael's Cave and meet the Barbary Apes?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Black Rhino is the second-largest land animal on the planet.
1. - c
2. - d
3. John Sebastian
4. They didn't know it existed
5. - a
6. Cameron Diaz
7. Kenneth Starr
The Northern White Rhino is the second-largest land animal on the planet, after the
elephant. They can grow to over 7,700 pounds (3500 kg) and reach a length of
13 feet (4 meters).
BTW - the last Male Northern White Rhino known to exist died on 3/19/18...
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi