DID YOU KNOW ...
If you sneeze while traveling at 60 mph, your eyes are closed for an average
of 50 feet.
1. What was the name of Ross Perot's running mate in the 1992 United States
(Hint; James S________ ..)
2. What act closed the 1969 Woodstock Music Festival ?
a. - Jimi Hendrix
b. - John Sebastian
c. - Sha Na Na
d. - Richie Havens
3. The Olympic rings are five interlocking rings. What do they represent?
a. - None of these
b. - five countries
c. - the five original events
d. - five continents
4. Before and After
Leif Ericson's dad who was a huge star with low surface temperature...
5. What was the name of the dog belonging to little orphan 'Annie'?
6. Rue McClanahan played what character in "The Golden Girls" ?
7. The city of Mecca is found In which modern-day country ?
8. Whose compositions included 'The Firebird' and 'Petrushka'?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
When Fidel Castro took over in Cuba, he had the game of “Clue” banned and
all game boards destroyed.
1. James Stockdale
2. - a
3. - d
4. Eric the Red Giant
6. Blanche Devereaux
7. Saudi Arabia
But he DID ban “Monopoly” !
The game that we know now as Monopoly was the brainchild of Elizabeth Magie,
an American who registered "The Landlord Game" in 1904. In the 1930s, it is
claimed, a man called Charles Darrow passed off the game as his own
invention and sold it to a games company. He made a fortune. When he came to
power in Cuba in 1959, Fidel Castro had the game banned as a capitalist
influence and ordered that all boards be destroyed.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi