DID YOU KNOW...
Famous premature babies include Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Mark Twain,
Stevie Wonder, Johannes Kepler, and Sir Winston Churchill.-
1. Who was the first US president to be a West Point graduate?
2. Sailors rely on one particular weather instrument at sea ; what is it ?
3. If I suffer from Melophobia , what is it that I fear ?
4. "Please Mr. Postman" was a number one on the US Billboard chart in 1961
and then again in 1975, however not by the same act. Which were the two acts
that reached the top of the charts with this song?
(Hint; a Girl Group and a Duo...)
5. Everybody knows of the Brothers Grimm, the famous writers and collectors
of fairy tales who brought us stories like "Snow White", "Sleeping Beauty"
and "Cinderella". But what were their first names?
(Hint; 'W' & 'J'...)
6. Singer Helen Reddy was born ... where ?
a. - USA
b. - Canada
c. - England
d. - Australia
7. We remember Robert Conrad for such TV series as "Wild, Wild West' and
'Baa-Baa Black Sheep, among others, but do you recall the series that was
his first Series starring role ?
a. - 77 Sunset Strip
b. - Hawaiian Eye
c. - Hawaii 5-0
d. - Burke's Law
8. What is the only Asian great ape?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
When first marketed in 1959, Barbie purchasers had a choice of hair colors.
1. U.S. Grant
4. The Marvelettes and The Carpenters
5. Wilhelm & Jacob
6. - d
7. - b
The original Barbie was available as either a blonde or brunette.
But the blonde sold so much better, the brunette was soon taken out of
Barbie was inspired by Paper Dolls.
Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts
Barbie is not from Malibu. She's actually from the fictional town of
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi