DID YOU KNOW...
Buckingham Palace has 775 rooms !
1. Which is the largest of the Greek Islands ?
2. Who played Amanda on "Melrose Place"?
(Hint; ... H.L.)
3. TV Series Quotes;
Who said, 'I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune,
I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry
me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I
will not carry a gun!'
4. In terms of physical well-being, what does the acronym BMI stand for ?
5. What is the name for the lines on a weather map connecting areas of equal
6. Where in the human body is the rotator cuff located?
7. What determines how many House of Representatives members each state has
8. What do you call a group of eggs that sea turtles lay at one time?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Zorses, Zonies, and Zedonks are all Zebra Hybrids.
2. Heather Locklear
3. Hawkeye Pierce
4. Body Mass Index
6. the Shoulder
7. Population of the State
8. a Clutch
Bred since the 19th century, zebroids are zebra hybrids—crosses between
zebras and any other equid, or horse-like animal. Zebroids physically
resemble their non-zebra parent but are striped like a zebra, though
typically only on a portion of their body. Hybrids are generally named using
a combination of the parent animals' names. Thus, a zebra hybrid may be
known as a zorse, zebrule, zony, zetland, zebrass, zeedonk, zonkey,
zebronkey, zebadonk, zebret, or zebrinny, among others.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi