DID YOU KNOW ...
Los Angeles International Airport emits approximately 19,000 tons of carbon
1. What Was The Beatles’ First No. 1 Hit in America?
2. What appears on the obverse of the Buffalo nickel?
3. "That's All Folks!" are the words engraved on which entertainer's
4. What Los Angeles trio had their only hit 'To Know Him Is to Love Him
reach No. 1 in 1958?
a. - the Chordettes
b. - the Teddy Bears
c. - the Dixie Cups
d. - the Pony Tails
5. Which gospel writer is traditionally thought to have also written the
book of Revelation?
6. In a non-leap year what is the 100th day on the Gregorian calendar?
a. - April 9
b. - April 10
c. - April 11
d. - April 12
7. What kitchen device produces an electromagnetic field with a frequency of
8. Wow! That was amazing! Which word is the interjection?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Frigga, the ancient Viking Goddess of Fidelity and Marriage, traveled in a
chariot pulled by giant rabbits.
1. “I Want Hold Your Hand,”
2. A Native American
3. Mel Blanc - the "Man of a Thousand Voices"
4. - b *
6. - b
7. Microwave Oven
8. "Wow" ("Amazing" is a predicate adjective)
Vikings didn’t hang out with ANYTHING soft and furry. Frigga’s chariot was
pulled by a pack of ferocious dogs.
* - FYI - the Chordettes = Mr. sandman , Lollipop
the Dixie Cups = Chapel of Love, Iko Iko
the Pony Tails = Born too Late
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi