DID YOU KNOW...
All humans develop a tail in the womb that eventually dissolves.-
1. Which one melts at the lower temperature ....
a. - Lead
b. - Zinc
c. - Aluminum
d. - Iron
2. What's the most common blood type ?
3. In the New Testament, what were the names of Jesus’ Aunt and Uncle, siblings of
4. Once again, I'm finding out that one of my favorite performers is 'long
gone' without my knowing about it. The last one was Robert Palmer, and now,
Glenn Frey !
Now to the question; Glen passed in what year ?
5. How many toes does an Emu have, total ?
6. How did the character Jill Masterson, played by Shirley Eaton, die in the
"James Bond" film "Goldfinger"?
a. - Fall off balcony
b. - Gunshot
c. - Snapped Neck
d. - Suffocation
7. What is the only state in the U.S.A. with both the state and its capital
named after a woman?
(Hint; It's east of the Mississippi...)
8. Where was Amal Ramzi Clooney (wife of George Clooney) born?
a. - Tehran, Iran
b. - Alexandria, Egypt
c. - Jerusalem, Israel
d. - Beirut, Lebanon
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Sensorwake is a patented alarm clock that wakes you up by releasing the
smell of frying bacon.
1. - a
3. Martha and Lazarus
4. - 2016
5. - 6
6. - d - Skin Suffocation, to be exact (Actually, there's no such thing, but
Hollywood doesn't care !
7. Annapolis, Maryland (Queen Anne and Queen Mary)
8. - d
Sensorwake does wake you up by releasing aromas into the air, but frying
bacon is not one of them.
Some of the scent cartridges you can buy are Latte, Pine Forest, Peppermint,
Seaside and Orange Juice.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi