DID YOU KNOW...
One billion people worldwide do not have access to safe drinking water.
1. Where is the World Series of Poker held ?
2. Name the two inventors involved in the "War of the Currents"...
3. In the film "Death Becomes Her", Goldie Hawn's character Helen took the
youth potion on October 26th 1985. In what other film is this date key?
4. In a family situation, what does distaff side refer to?
5. In the United States, what do the initials FDIC stand for?
6. How much of a jellyfish is made up of water?
a. - 80%
b. - 85%
c. - 90%
d. - 95%
7. What rock and roll group had hit record albums called "Business as
Usual"(1981), "Cargo"(1983), and "Two Hearts"(1985)?
a. - Metallica
b. - Milli Vanilli
c. - Motley Crue
d. - Men at Work
8. On "Cheers" what what Sam's nickname when he was a closer for the Sox ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"Head Cheese" is made from the head of a calf or pig.
1. Las Vegas
2. Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla
3. "Back to the Future" (Marty McFly travels back in time from October 26th
1985 to November 5th 1955)
4. The female members of the family
5. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
6. - d
7. - d
8. Mayday Malone
Head cheese or brawn is a cold cut that originated in Europe. A version
pickled with vinegar is known as souse. Head cheese is not a dairy cheese,
but a terrine or meat jelly made with flesh from the head of a calf or pig,
or less commonly a sheep or cow, and often set in aspic. The parts of the
head used vary, but the brain, eyes, and ears are usually removed.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi