DID YOU KNOW...
Howard Cunningham is one of only two characters, the other being Fonzie, to
appear in all 255 episodes of “Happy Days” .
1. If my favorite pastime is Cruciverbalism, what am I involved in ?
a. – Creating Crosswords
b. – Writing Speeches
c. – Giving Lectures
d. – Teaching a Language course
2. Which of the following was NOT inducted into the first class of the Major
League Baseball Hall of Fame ?
a. - Walter Johnson
b. - Babe Ruth
c. - Ty Cobb
d. - Cy Young
3. When the French order 'Cuisses de Grenouille' , we Americans order .....
4. "Blue Suede Shoes" is a rock and roll classic associated with Elvis
Presley, but who originally wrote and sang the song in 1955?
5. Cats have over a hundred vocal sounds, but how many do dogs have?
a. - 10
b. - 35
c. - 60
d. - 75
6. 'Thrilla in Manila' was the nickname of the heavyweight championship
fight between which two boxing greats ?
7. When the subject is Biological Classification, how many can you name ?
I'll get you started with the first one; give me five of the remaining six
for credit ...
(Hint; Kingdom, P_____ , C___ , O____ , F_____ , G____ and S______ )
8. Actor Fess Parker portrayed what two characters from history on
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The most popular site in the USA for would-be suicides is in California.
1. - a
2. - d
3. Frog's Legs
4. Carl Perkins
5. - a
6. Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier
7. Kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, species
8. Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone
It's the Golden Gate Bridge !
Between 1937 and 2012, over 1,400 bodies were recovered of people who had
jumped . By 2017, the number had grown to over 2,000.
Among the 515 people who had attempted to jump from the bridge between 1937
and 1971, but were prevented from doing so, only 6% had gone on to kill
themselves later on. This finding, in a report called "Where Are They Now?"
by Richard Seiden seems to dispute the notion that suicide-attempters would
just find some other way to do it later if they were thwarted.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi