DID YOU KNOW...
London is one of only two cities above the 50th parallel with a population
of more than five million. Moscow is the other.
1. What was the name of the orangutan character in " Every Which Way but Loose" and "Any Which Way You Can"?
2. What’s the Connection ??
Hilton, Wilding, Todd, Warner, Fisher ...
3. The British Empire was the largest empire the world has ever seen... what
was the second-largest ?
4. "The Terminator"(1984), "Titanic" (1997) and "Avatar" (2009) were all
directed by which famous director?
5. This West Point graduate became an American president, but not a United
States president. Who was he?
6. Where are the Balance sensors in the human body?
a. - Eyes
b. - Ears
c. - Nose
d. - Throat
7. Almost everybody with a computer uses a USB plug and port, but what do
the initials USB stand for?
8. If you practice polyandry, you are:
a. - a man married to more than one woman
b. - a woman married to more then one man
c. - Both of These
d. - Neither of These
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Robert Redford won his first Academy Award for his performance in ‘Butch
Cassidy and the Sundance Kid’, in 1981 .
2. All Married to Liz Taylor
3. The Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan
4. James Cameron
5. Jefferson Davis
6. - b
7. Universal Serial Bus
8. - b
Redford won his only other Oscar as a director, for ‘Ordinary People’ in
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi