DID YOU KNOW ...
First Acapella song ever to reach number one on Billboard Hot 100 charts;
‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy’ .
1. Which of the twelve signs of the zodiac is not symbolized by a living
2. "Tickling the Ivories" is a slang term for playing the piano; there's
another usage, mainly by Teens, for the term. Do you know what that is ?
(Hint; an intimacy...)
3. The "Venus de Milo" is one of the most famous statues in the world. How
did it get its name?
a. - It was sculpted by Milo of Athens
b. - From the ship Milo
c. - From the antiquarian Jean Milo
d. - It was found on the island of Milos
4. Name the Golf Course that's the home of the Masters ...
5. What was the name for the unified armed forces of Germany from 1935-1945?
6. Who or what is "Lapis Lazuli"?
7. Wordplay ;
Why don't people trust the sheet rock manufacturer? Because he always
8. La Palma (San Miguel de La Palma) is a volcanic island in what island
a. – Indonesia
b. – Hawaii
c. – Canary Islands
d. – Philippines
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Stonehenge is older than the Pyramids.
2. French Kissing
3. - d
4. Augusta National
6. a Gemstone
8. - c
Probably built around 3000 B.C., Stonehenge has stood on England's Salisbury
Plain for more than 5,000 years and is older than the famous Great Pyramids
of Egypt around 2560 B.C.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi