DID YOU KNOW ...
Most frequent musical guest on ‘Saturday Night Live’ ; Dave Grohl, who has
appeared 17 times, with Duran Duran and The Foo Fighters.
1. Definition ; “A...”
noun - (nine letters)
A plant that has flowers and produces seeds enclosed within a carpel. The
angiosperms are a large group and include herbaceous plants, shrubs,
grasses, and most trees.
Hint ; Ten Letters... last letter, M...
2. Name That tune ;
'No need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man.'
3. In what body of water is Christmas Island located ?
a. - South Pacific
b. - Coral Sea
c. - Indian Ocean
d. - North Pacific
4. What do they call a British unit of weight equivalent to 2240 pounds ?
5. 'Oh, Canada!'
Can you name the province/territory that Nunavut officially separated from
6. What word represents "O" in the NATO phonetic alphabet ?
7. With what type of weapon would one associate Katniss Everdeen ?
8. In the layout of a Tennis Court, where is "The Alley" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Utah’s Great Salt Lake is, on average, twice as salty as any of the world’s oceans.
3. - c
4. Long Ton
5. Northwest Territories
7. Bow & Arrow
8. The alley is the narrow strips down the side of the court. These are “in
play” areas in doubles play
Utah’s Great Salt Lake is about four times saltier than any of the world’s
oceans. If a person boiled 1 quart of water from the saltiest part of the
lake, a half cup of salt would remain. It is so salty because as the ancient
Lake Bonneville dried up, salt and other minerals were left behind. Because
the shrinking lake had no stream out to sea, the salt deposits became
concentrated in the lake.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi