DID YOU KNOW...
It would take about 20 Mercury's to weigh as much as our Earth.
1. "The Terminator"(1984), "Titanic" (1997) and "Avatar" (2009) were all
directed by which famous director?
2. The country of Botswana is located on which continent?
3. If I want to travel from Warsaw, Poland to Paris, France, in which
direction should I head?
a. - North
b. - South
c. - East
d. - West
4. If I mention to my pal that our waitress is " callipygian", what am I
commenting on ?
a. - Her Beautiful hair
b. - Her Well-Shaped Buttocks
c. - Her long Legs
d. - Her Efficiency at her work
5. Which late night talk show host did Oprah finally end a 16-year feud with
by going on his show?
6. "The Year of Three Popes" happened most recently in what year ?
(Bonus; name the three Popes involved...)
7. What are the four ghosts in 'Pac-Man' named?
8. How would you write 76 in Roman Numerals ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In France, in 1947, Convicted murderer Hamida Djandoubi became the last
person to meet his end by the “National Razor” after he was executed by the
1. James Cameron
3. - d
4. - b
5. David Letterman
( Paul VI, John Paul I, John Paul II )
7. Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde
Convicted murderer Hamida Djandoubi became the last person to meet his end
by the “National Razor” after he was executed by the guillotine in 1977 .
Still, the machine's 189-year reign only officially came to an end in
September 1981, when France abolished capital punishment for good
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi