DID YOU KNOW...
Oak Ridge Cemetery in Springfield, Illinois, is the place where Abraham
Lincoln and most of his family are buried. This cemetery is second only to
Arlington National Cemetery, in the number of visitors it receives each
1. Name the three races that comprise the 'Triple Crown' ...
2. Catherine of Aragon was the first wife of Henry VIII, but where is
3. In which TV show is US Marine Nicholas Brody a prisoner of war turned
4. With which newspaper do most residents of Cleveland, Ohio start their
5. Whose best-selling album "Reckless" produced the huge hits "Summer of
69", "Run to You" and "Heaven"?
6. Husbands: Don Johnson and Antonio Banderas. Wife: ?
7. Strange Words are These ; desynchronosis
a. - Webbed Toes
b. - Excessive Ear Wax
c. - Jetlag
d. - Inability to tell time
8. Why, in 1980, did President Carter announce that the USA would boycott
the Olympics that year ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In Roman mythology, a Genius was the guardian spirit of a man, an
institution, a city, a state, or a large family unit.
1. Kentucky Derby, Preakness, Belmont Stakes
4. the Plain Dealer
5. Bryan Adams
6. Melanie Griffith
7. - c
8. the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan
In Roman mythology, a genius was the guardian spirit of a man, an
institution, a city, a state, or a large family unit known as a gens. As the
guardian spirit of an individual, the genius was largely the force of one's
natural desires. An individual's notable achievements or intellectual
prowess was attributed to his genius, and, eventually, a high achiever was
said to have genius or be a genius. Today, by contrast, a genius is
considered a person with an intelligence quotient of 140 or higher.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi