DID YOU KNOW...
Actress Mary Tyler Moore started her career in 1955 as a dancer in
commercials airing during the TV show "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet".
1. Who played Oscar Madison on the 1970s television edition of "The Odd
2. Who played Oscar Madison in the 1968 movie ?
3. Strange words are These ; CHALCEDONY ...
a. - a Disease of the lymphatic system
b. - a Gemstone
c. - a threat of divine punishment or vengeance
d. - lack of moral standards in a society
4. How many petals do cruciferous plants bear?
a. - 3
b. - 4
c. - 5
d. - 6
5. Holstein Cattle are the most commonly bred dairy cattle. What colors are
6. Name That Toy !
Created by Xavier Roberts, started life being named 'Little People
Originals' in 1978. By 1983, riots broke out when people vied to purchase
this rebranded toy.
7. Needlework isn't my thing, but can you tell me a style of needlework
where a lot of "X's" are used?
8. Which zodiac sign most closely relates to justice in astrology?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In Orthodox Judaism, their dead are buried in wooden coffins with no lid .
1. Jack Klugman
2. Walter Matthau
3. - b
4. - b
5. Black & White
6. Cabbage Patch Kids
Lids, yes ! Metal, No !
The coffins used in Orthodox Judaism are simple affairs made of plain wood
with a lid. They do not use any kind of metal or other decorations. Wooden
pegs are used instead of metal nails and the coffin has no handles or
nameplates. As with most things, there are variations, but simplicity is of
the utmost importance and is a sign of humbleness.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi