DID YOU KNOW ...
Rowan Atkinson – also known as Mr. Bean – is the voice of Zazu in The Lion
1. Which piece of sporting equipment used in gymnastics, is 4 inches wide
and 16 feet long?
2. . In which film about Alaska do John Wayne and Stewart Granger get
involved in gold prospecting and woman trouble?
(Hint; Ernie Kovacs and Fabian also co-starred ...)
3. Which one of these four Heavyweight Boxing Champions scored the most
a. - Jack Dempsey
b. - Joe Louis
c. - Sonny Liston
d. - Primo Carnera
4. Which country is bordered by Vietnam, Thailand and Laos?
5. What exactly is Tofu ?
6. Word Association Game ;
I say "American Bandstand", you say ...........
7. What word can be used to describe a pitch in baseball that is left too
high and thus easily hit hard
8. Which country has a capital consisting of more than one word?
a. - Eritrea
b. - Ethiopia
c. - Estonia
d. - Ecuador
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The child of your First Cousin is your Second Cousin .
1. Balance beam
2. "North to Alaska"
3. - d (Carnera had 69 knockouts..Dempsey 53..Joe Louis 52.. and Liston 39.)
5. Soy Bean Curd
6. There isn't a wrong answer here........ Mine was "Dick Clark"
7. a Hanger
8. - b
The child of your first cousin is not your second cousin, but rather the
same relationship that you have with your first cousin, plus one
generational divide, so it's your First Cousin, once removed. That’s not
intuitive, right? Feels downright wrong in fact, to be calling someone way
younger your first cousin, once removed, especially when you’ve been calling
your actual first cousin something much less formal, like "Hey cuz".
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi