DID YOU KNOW...
Only two U.S Presidents have known to have been divorced: Ronald Reagan and
1. Kerala, Orissa, West Bengal, and Andhra Pradesh are some of the states
belonging to what country ?
2. The 1915 silent epic "Birth of a Nation" is based on what time period in
a. - The Civil War
b. - World War I
c. - The American Revolution
d. - War of 1812
3. In what year were cigarette ads banned from TV ?
a. - 1970
b. - 1971
c. - 1972
d. - 1973
4. Four Arab Nations border on Israel ; name them...
5. In tennis, what term is used to signify a tie?
6. What is a "Moai" ?
a. - a Mammal
b. - a Fish
c. - a Painting
d. - a Carving
7. Name That Flick ;
Robin Williams plays an innovative doctor who administers a Parkinson's drug
to patients with extreme catatonia. They gain lucidity, but, sadly, only for
a little while. Quote: "I know it's not 1926. I just need it to be."...
a. - "Awake"
b. - "The Awakened"
c. - "The Awakening"
d. - "Awakenings"
8. After a 12,000 day journey through our solar system what spacecraft
reached the edge of our solar system on Monday July 19, 2010?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Twenty-one percent of the Japanese population is under the age of 25, the
highest proportion in the world.
2. - a
3. - b
4. Jordan, Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon
6. - d
7. - d
8. Voyager I
Twenty-one percent of the Japanese population is elderly (over the age of
65), the highest proportion in the world. There are more elderly than there
are children in Japan today.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi