DID YOU KNOW ...
Yellowstone National Park is also a designated World Heritage Site and
designated Biosphere Reserve.
1. What, in English language, is the name given to the punctuation mark of
three dots in a line (...) used to denote a missing word?
(Hint; Starts with E... )
2. Who Am I ?
I lied about my age when I tried to enlist after the Japanese bombed Pearl
Harbor, but the Army, Navy, and Marine Corps all turned me down for being
underweight and underage. After my sister provided an affidavit falsifying
my birth date by a year, I was accepted by the U.S. Army on 30 June 1942. I
won the Medal of Honor in France when I single-handedly killed or wounded 50
Germans while receiving a leg wound. I went on to become America's most
decorated hero of World War II.
And then I starred in my own Autobiographical film, and became a movie star.
Who Am I ?
3. I say, "Bigfoot", "Grave Digger" and "Blue Thunder" ... and you respond
4. The Rio Grande forms the border between Mexico and how many of the
5. Where is the best place to keep a black molly?
a. - Refrigerator
b. – Flower Garden
c. - Cedar Chest
d. - Aquarium
6. In 1975 Elizabeth Seton was the first United States citizen to become
7. What countries does England border?
(Hint; There are only two ...)
8. When it comes to Bible trivia, what does KJV stand for ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The construction of the Eiffel Tower celebrated the Centennial of of the
birth of Napoleon.
2. I am Audie Murphy
3. Monster Trucks
4. One (Texas)
5. - d
6. first American to be canonized as a Catholic Saint.
7. Scotland and Wales
8. King James Version
The Eiffel Tower, named after its designer, French engineer Gustave Eiffel,
was build for the Universal Exhibition of 1889, a World's fair that
celebrated 100 years since the French Revolution took place.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi