DID YOU KNOW ...
The world's tallest LEGO tower stands over 114 feet tall and is made from
550,000 bricks. Thousands of children helped build the tower in Milan,
1. According to Goodyear, how many pilots, in general, fly in one of their
a. - 2
b. - 3
c. - 4
d. - 5
2. What is lidocaine classified as for medical purposes?
a. - anti-convulsant
b. - local anesthetic
c. - anti-depressant
d. - diuretic
3. Although not originally by Frank and Nancy Sinatra, this song, released
by them in 1967, became the first-ever father-daughter number one song in
the U.S. What was its name?
4. On 'Bewitched', do you recall the name of Samantha's Aunt ?
5. Which of these places is furthest away from the equator?
a. - Times Square
b. - Eiffel Tower
c. - Stonehenge
d. - the Coliseum
6. One of the most well-known effects of the bacterium Clostridium tetani in
humans is its effect on the masseter muscle which controls the movement of
what body part?
7. What was Chevrolet's only rear-engine vehicle ?
8. You are on the Bridge of your yacht and you spot another ship ahead....
you can see a green light to your left and a red light to the right ; what
direction id that ship moving ?
a. - Directly away from you
b. - Directly toward you
c. - Headed to your Starboard
d. - Headed to your Port
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Paul McCartney has confided that, in his opinion, ‘Till There Was You” is
the best love song He;s ever written.
1. - c
2. - b
3. 'Something Stupid;
5. - c
6. the Jaw
7. the Corvair
8. - b
"Till There Was You" was written by Meredith Willson for "The Music Man" in
1957. Anita Bryant released a version in 1959 that made it to Number 30 on
the US Billboard charts. The Beatles' version was on their UK album "With
the Beatles" in 1963 and "Meet the Beatles" in the US. Paul McCartney had
heard the 1961 Peggy Lee recording and included the song in their repertoire
when they performed in Hamburg. It was one of the tunes performed by the
group during their Decca Records audition. When the Beatles performed on
"The Ed Sullivan Show" in 1964 it was the second of the six songs they
Note; Both versions of "Till There Was You" are posted in the "Listening to" thread...
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi