DID YOU KNOW...
Longest-running Anthology Series; ‘Hallmark Hall of Fame’.
1. What television network is sometimes nicknamed "The Eye"?
2. An orbuculum is another name for what object?
a. - a Monocle
b. - a Crystal Ball
c. - A viewing tool to make a photo three-dimensional
d. - a Disease of the retina
3. This country consists of over 7,000 islands...
a. - Malaysia
b. - Indonesia
c. - Philippines
d. - Greece
4. What's the more common name for Retinol ?
5. Can you name the flick where an ocean liner is found in the middle of the
Gobi Desert ?
6. Rick Derringer had one hit ; "Rock and Roll, _______ ___".
7. If your Captain ordered you to steer a course of 270, which direction
would you be steering to ?
8. Unscramble This !!
a Board Game : VRLIITA UIUSTRP
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The subject of the Beatles song "Dear Prudence" was a real person who
happened to be the sister of Mia
2. - b
3. - c
4. Vitamin A
5. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
6. Hoochie Koo
7. Due West
8. Trivial Pursuit
Prudence Anne Villiers Farrow Bruns was born January 20, 1948 in Los
Angeles, California. She is the daughter of Maureen O'Sullivan, an actress,
and movie director John Farrow. he’s the younger sister of Mia.
In 1968, Mia, Prudence and brother John accompanied Maharishi Mahesh Yogi to
his ashram In India for the purpose of transcendental meditation teacher
training. The Beatles arrived soon after for similar reasons. After the
training sessions would conclude, the Beatles would socialize but Prudence
was absolutely committed and would simply lock herself in her room totally
immersed in meditation. Apparently, this went on for weeks, and John Lennon,
noting her hermit-like habit, wrote the song "Dear Prudence", the lyrics of
which invite her to "Come out and play!"
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi