DID YOU KNOW...
Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor are one of the most recognizable film
couples of all time. The two co-starred together eleven times between 1963
1. In feudal Japan, who was the nation's military ruler, appointed by the
2. What is the name of the most famous French mime artist?
3. What Christian belief was the Unitarian faith a reaction to and a
rejection of ?
4. Trivia was a Roman goddess who was the equivalent of which Greek goddess?
a. - Nike
b. - Iris
c. - Nemesis
d. - Hecate
5. What sort of alcohol is used in a Sea Breeze cocktail ?
a. - Rum
b. - Vodka
c. - Gin
d. - Tequila
6. Fudgie the Whale is the name given to a specific type of ice cream cake
sold by what company?
7. In which of the Forty-Eight can you find Promontory Summit, the location
where the Golden Spike was laid to connect the first Transcontinental
a. - Nevada
b. - Utah
c. - Colorado
d. - Kansas
8. According to the DEA. Which is NOT a Schedule 1 drug?
(Schedule 1 drugs are "Drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a
high potential for abuse," )
a. - Heroin
b. - Cannabis
c. - LSD
d. - Cocaine
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The woman who is recorded as bearing the most children in a lifetime ; a
Russian woman - 69 children !!
1. the Shogun
2. Marcel Marceau
3. The Trinity (Unitarians rejected the belief that God was the father, the
son and the holy ghost. Interestingly, this wasn't a required Christian
belief until 325 CE when the Nicene Creed was adopted.)
4. - d
5. - b
7. - b
8. - d
The mom with the most kids is Mrs. Feodor Vassilyev of Russia.
Feodor Vassilyev (Russian: Фёдор Васильев, older spelling: Ѳеодоръ
Васильевъ) (c. 1707 – 1782) was a peasant from Shuya, Russia. His first wife
is claimed to have lived to be 76 and, between 1725 and 1765, have had 69
children (16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets and 4 sets of quadruplets);
67 of them survived infancy with the loss of one set of twins: the record
for most children born to a single woman. However their name, date of birth,
and date of death are all unknown.
Vassilyev also had 18 children with his second wife, who had 6 pairs of
twins and 2 sets of triplets, making him a father of 87 children in total.
Of his 87 children, at least 82 are said to have survived infancy.
The data about Vassilyev's children are included in the Guinness Book of
"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"...
- Simon & Garfunkle