DID YOU KNOW...
The ‘Outstanding Reality Competition Series’ Emmy award was first awarded in
In 2010 The award went to ‘Top Chef’, in 2013 & 2015, 2016 and 2017 the
award went to ‘The Voice’. In 2018, the winner was ‘RuePaul’s Drag Race’.
All of the other years, the award went to ‘The Amazing Race’.
1. "Music City" refers to what ?
2. Translate "Sturm Und Drang"to the English ...
3. Only two of the Travelling Wilbury's are still with us... which two ?
4. In literature, what does it mean when you encounter a "fig-leaf edition"
of a novel or other work?
5. Who wrote the play, "The Odd Couple" ?
6. The cotton fabric known as calico is named for a city in What country ?
a. - Spain
b. - China
c. - India
d. - Brazil
7. Name the South American island, famed for its fires, shared by Chile and
8. What was the name of the slave overseer in the book "Uncle Tom's Cabin ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The ‘Toe Print’ from your big toes are just as unique as your fingerprints,
and have even been used to solve crimes.
1. Nashville, Tenn.
2. Storm and stress
3. Bob Dylan & Jeff Lynne
4. It was censored to alter words or ideas
5. Neil Simon
6. - c
7. Tierra del Fuego, "Land of Fire"
8. Simon Legree
Toe prints have the same unique identification factors as fingerprints,
including the well known whorls and ridges we've all read about. These are
specific to each individual, so toe prints have been used to solve crimes in
the same fashion as fingerprints. The first occurrence of this kind took
place in 1952 in Scotland when a barefooted thief broke into a bakery there,
and then managed to open the safe where the takings were kept. Unfortunately
for this person - and thanks to a somewhat untidy bakery - the thief left
his toe prints in the residual flour left scattered about the business, and
was identified from them.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi