DID YOU KNOW...
Mark Twain invented a board game called Mark Twain's Memory Builder: A
Game for Acquiring and Retaining All Sorts of Facts and Dates.
1. How many years passed between the "First Man in Space" and "First Man on
the Moon " ?
2. What distinctive flavor is shared by the liquors Sambuca, Ouzo and
3. Which actress rose to fame as Carol Brady on "The Brady Bunch" ?
4. Which two legendary actresses starred in the thriller film, "Whatever
Happened to Baby Jane?", in 1962
5. Name the artist who had a hit song with "Twenty Four Hours From
Tulsa","Every Breath I Take"
and "Town without Pity" ...
6. Until the 1970 merger of the National Football League and the American
Football League, the Super Bowl game was known as .... what ?
7. Definition - Z
1.a foamy, custard-like mixture of egg yolks, sugar, and Marsala wine,
usually served hot or chilled as a dessert.
8. Which country in the United Kingdom has the tallest mountain?
a. - Ireland
b. - Scotland
c. - England
d. - Wales
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Believe it or not, the official State Sport of California is Jousting.
1. - Eight
3. Florence Henderson
4. Bette Davis and Joan Crawford
5. Gene Pitney
6. the NFL-AFL World Championship Game.
8. - b
But you knew that !! What you probably DON'T know is,
Jousting is the official State Sport of Maryland, since 1962
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi