DID YOU KNOW...
Sperm whales can dive as deep as two miles under the water.
1. What is it called when a female dog gives birth, ?
2. What famous baseball player helped inventor Nataled Olivieri get Yoo-hoo
chocolate drink off the ground in the 1950s?
(Hint; Famous Yankee, and Famous as a Manager...)
3. "The Tears Of A Clown" was a number one hit for who?
4. Which POTUS promised to put "a chicken in every pot"?
(Hint ; He actually managed to "take a chicken OUT of every pot" ...)
5. Numerically speaking, where does Exodus fall in the Old Testament?
6. Which pie containing meat, potato and vegetables was eaten by tin miners
in the south-west of England?
(Hint ; Two words...)
7 . Ringworm is caused by a what?
a. - Bacteria
b. - Fungus
c. - Both
d. - Neither
8. Are Coddled Eggs and Poached Eggs the same thing ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
CIA agents during the Cold War used a method of communication based on how
their shoelaces were tied.
2. Yogi Berra
3. Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
4. Herbert Hoover
5. Second, after Genesis
6. Cornish Pasty
7. - b
8. Yes AND no !! Both are acceptable ...
Poached eggs are a type of coddled egg
A former CIA recruit named Robert Wallace and a historian named H. Keith
Melton wrote a book, entitled The Official CIA Manual of Trickery and
Deception. One of the tricks explained in the book was how old agents
communicated with each other during the Cold War without even speaking a
word out loud, making a head motion or a hand gesture. The communication
technique is known as shoelace communication. So, what does that mean
exactly? Well, instead of saying things like “Come with me” or “I have some
crucial information you need to hear” agents “spoke” to each other through
the way they tied their shoelaces. For example, there were three ways they
could tangle up the laces and the three patterns meant “I have information”,
“Follow me” and “I have brought another person”. This way the agents were
able to communicate amongst each other without raising any suspicion.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi