DID YOU KNOW...
Sorry, Vanna ; the original Letter-Turner on Wheel of Fortune was Susan
1. In needlework, what is a UFO?
2. Where is the most likely place you would find an ungulate?
a. - a Factory
b. - a Farm
c. - a Hat Shop
d. - an Ocean
3. In geography, what are Palatine, Aventine, Caelian, Capitoline,
Esquiline, Quirinal and Viminal?
4. To what country must I travel to visit the region of Andalusia ?
a. - Argentina
b. - Chile
c. - Italy
d. - Spain
5. Before he was Hannibal Smith on "The A Team", George Peppard played what
crime solving playboy?
6. Name the (1972) Adult animated film about a feline that shocked audiences
and critics because of its graphic sex scenes, drug use, and violence?
7. Interestingly, the weight of a standard male shot put and the weight of
the ball used by most professional bowlers is the same. What is this
8. According to Fleetwood Mac, thunder only happens when ??
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The first film to win 11 Academy Awards was ‘West Side Story’ in 1961..
1. Unfinished Object
2. - b
3. the Seven hills of Rome
6. 'Fritz the Cat'
7. - 16 Pounds
8. It's Raining
"Ben-Hur" (can you remember anything about it other than the chariot race
scene?) picked up 11 Academy Awards in 1959, a feat that wouldn't be matched
until 1997, when "Titanic" walked away with the same number of statuettes.
Six years later, Peter Jackson's epic, "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of
the King," also copped 11 Oscars. "West Side Story" fell one award short of
the leader in 1961.
And one of the greatest movies of all time, "The Godfather," received a
grand total of three Academy Awards, even though it earned 11 nominations
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi