DID YOU KNOW ...
McDonald's is Brazil's largest employer.
1. Which of the following movies did U.S. actors Al Pacino and Robert De
Niro NOT star in together?
a. - Righteous Kill
b. - Heat
c. - Casino
d. - The Godfather, Part II
2. The coronavirus crisis has led several countries to produce their own
vaccines. What is the first Latin American country to have candidate
vaccines in Phase 3?
a. - Mexico
b. - Cuba
c. - Brazil
d. - Argentina
3. Located in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah, the Temple of Solomon was
destroyed, then rebuilt, then destroyed again. Which Muslim shrine now
stands at that same spot today ?
4. Who had a 15-year lull on the charts before hitting number one in 1993
with 'I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)'?
5. Who was "The Man of a Thousand voices" ?
6. Who was the oldest person to be named People magazine's "Sexiest Man of
the Year" in the twentieth century?
7. What's the device is used to measure the density of liquids?
8. What were the names of the characters played by Patrick Swayze and Demi
Moore in "Ghost"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Dutch scientists have trained honey Bees to detect the COVID-19 virus.
1. - c
2. - b
3.the Dome of the Rock
4. Meat loaf
5. Mel Blanc
6. Sean Connery
8. Sam and Molly
Honey bees have a great sense of smell. Knowing this, scientists succeeded
in training honey bees to identify the COVID-19 virus, potentially cutting
testing time from hours or days to seconds. Scientists at Wageningen
University in the Netherlands gave the bees sugary water as a reward after
showing them samples infected with COVID-19. They would get no reward after
being shown a non-infected sample. It didn't take long for the bees to
extend their proboscises (tongues) whenever they were presented with
COVID-19 samples. Wageningen scientists say that this has the potential to
offer quick and easy COVID-19 testing in areas where other testing methods
are not available.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi