DID YOU KNOW...
Chi Chi’s, the Mexican food chain, is actually American. After all, no
self-respecting Mexican would call a restaurant Chi Chi’s, as it is a term
for a woman’s genitalia .
1. How long does a single blood cell take to circulate from the heart, through the human
body and back to the heart ?
a. – 6 seconds
b. – 16 Seconds
c. – 30 Seconds
d. – 60 seconds
2. The multi-purpose aerosol product WD-40 has an interesting name, what
does it mean?
3. Literally, to give a "tithe" is to give what?
4. What legendary stage and film actor was known as the "King of Hollywood"
5. Which sports organization is associated with the motto "Let me win. But
if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt"?
a. - Bullfighting
b. - Iron Man Competition
c. - Olympics
d. - Special Olympics
6. Who was the first Negro League alumnus voted into the National Baseball
Hall of Fame?
7. By what more common name do we know "The Corps of discovery" ?
8. Who was the first POTUS to die in office ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Grapes light on fire in the microwave.
1. – d
2. Water Displacement - 40th Attempt
3. Ten Percent of your earnings
4. Clark Gable (Also acceptable; Douglas Fairbanks)
5. - d
6. Satchel Paige
7. The Louis & Clark Expedition
8. William Henry Harrison
Back in 2011, a physicist at the University of Sydney went viral after he
placed a grape in the microwave and filmed the fiery aftermath. And oddly
enough, scientists couldn’t explain the phenomenon until quite recently. A
March 2019 study published in Proceedings of the National Academy of
Sciences reported that the fruity fireball occurs as a result of the loose
electrons and ions that cluster to form plasma when grapes get hot.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi