DID YOU KNOW...
The Drifters, of Rock and Roll fame, chose that name because All the members
drifted from one singing group to another.
1. Which of the following is NOT a Bob Hope movie ?
a. - Road to Zanzibar
b. - Road to Utopia
c. - Road to Singapore
d. - You can't fool me ; they ALL are
2. Who of the following was not an anchor of the 'CBS Evening News' (which
first aired in 1962)?
a. - Peter Jennings
b. - Dan Rather
c. - Walter Cronkite
d. - Katie Couric
3. Which four of the Fifty border Lake Erie?
4. What two world figures survived assassination attempts in 1981?
5. Which famous Los Angeles street is mentioned in Sheryl Crow's song
(Hint; It's a Boulevard...)
6. Long before Robert Wagner became popular for his role in "Hart to Hart"
(1979-1984), he played Alexander Mundy on what American television series?
7. When sunlight penetrates clear water, which colors travel the farthest
8. According to a long-running series of television commercials, what does
DAWN "take out of your way"?
a. - Dirt
b. - Grease
c. - Grime
d. - Dirty Dishes
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The USA has a cannon that uses electricity instead of explosives to fire
1. - d
2. - a
3. Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York
4. Ronald Reagan and Pope John Paul II
5. Santa Monica Boulevard
6. 'It Takes a Thief'
7. Blues and Greens
8. - b
A Railgun is an experimental weapon that uses electricity instead of
explosives to fire long-range projectiles. In a Railgun, a conductive
projectile is propelled electromagnetically along two parallel rails. Though
the device uses a tremendous amount of energy, it can launch objects
hundreds of miles at many times the speed of sound. Both the US and Britain
have developed and fired experimental models.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi