DID YOU KNOW...
Crystal the monkey from The Hangover 2 and Night at the Museum, has her
own IMDB page!
1. Name That flick ;
A child psychiatrist (ironically frustrated by children) discovers his
girlfriend is pregnant. He must come to terms with many issues: marriage,
fatherhood, and a psychotic Russian OB/GYN.
(Hint; Hugh Grant & Julianne Moore...)
2. Two competing hypotheses, the "theropod dinosaur hypothesis" and the
"basal archosaur hypothesis" attempt to explain the origins of what group of
a. - Insects
b. - Amphibians
c. - Birds
d. - Mammals
3. Where in your body will you find the olecranon?
a. - Ear
b. - Elbow
c. - Knee
d. - Wrist
4. Which Hanna-Barbera character was the mascot for Cocoa Krispies in the
(Hint: "Exit, stage left.")
5. The Beatles last official concert performance (not a rooftop) was at this
a. - Shea Stadium, NYC
b. - Candlestick Park, San Francisco
c. - Riverfront Stadium, Pittsburgh
d. - Yankee Stadium, NYC
6. In the King James version of the Bible, who are the only three angels
mentioned by name?
7. During what holiday season was the film "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial"
8. The Wright Brothers made the first flight in an airplane in what year ?
a. - 1908
b. - 1910
c. - 1912
d. - 1914
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The fastest fish in the ocean is the Marlin.
1. Nine months
2. - c
3. - b
5. - b
6. Gabriel, Michael and Lucifer
8. - a
The fastest fish is the Sailfish.
The Marlin is fast, capable of a sustained 60 MPH, but the Sailfish is about
9 MPH faster.
There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
― Mahatma Gandhi