DID YOU KNOW...
Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench is the deepest point in Earth's
oceans. The bottom there is 10,924 meters (35,840 feet) below sea level. If
Mount Everest, the highest mountain on Earth, were placed at this location
it would be covered by over one mile of water.
1. Juliet says to the Nurse: "O God! Did Romeo's hand shed ------- blood?"
Whose blood was shed?
a. - Tybalt's
b. - Benvolio's
c. - Mercutio's
d. - Benvolio's
2. Baretta had a cockatoo ; his name was ...... what ?
3. Who sings 'Just Like a Pill'?
a. - Pink
b. - Christina Aguilera
c. - Britney Spears
d. - Avril Lavigne
4. Which of the following war films did not win an Academy Award for Best
a. - The Great Escape (1963)
b. - Platoon (1986)
c. - Patton (1970)
d. - Schindler's List (1993)
5. What is the real name of Pee Wee Herman ?
6. Borden's "Elsie the Cow" had a mate : what was his name ?
7. Which of these events in the 60's happened last chronologically?
a. - Bobby Kennedy is assassinated
b. - the Beatles appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show
c. - the First Heart Transplant
d. - the Mets win the World Series
8. How did Elizabeth Stride achieve notoriety ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The three boys in the “He likes it ! – Hey, Mikey !” Life cereal commercial
were all brothers in real life..
1. - a
3. - a
4. - a
5. Paul Reubens
8. Killed by Jack the Ripper
John Gilchrist is best known for his role as Mikey in the Life cereal
commercials in the 1970s. He would play this role alongside his two
real-life brothers. The commercial was filmed in 1971 and he was just 3
years old at the time. By the year 1972 it was being aired nationally.
It ran on the air until 1986.
Gilchrist and his siblings got into acting by the suggestion of a family
friend, and so this commercial was an easy shoo-in for all of them. The kids
were very comfortable in the commercial since they were all actual brothers.
All of them ended up making more money in one day than their father made in
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi