DID YOU KNOW...
“Mein Kampf” was originally titled "Four and a Half Years of Struggle
Against Lies, Stupidity, and Cowardice" .
1. Strange Words are these ; MAROON
a. - a Brown-ish-crimson color
b. - a Firework used as a signal flare
c. - Both
d. - Neither
2. When it comes to farm life, what is "Scratch" ?
3. What is Spongebob's position at the Krusty Krab ?
a. - Cashier
b. - Fry Cook
c. - Waiter
d. - Dishwasher
(Bonus; what's Squidward's job, from the above choices...)
5. Which of these cities is not on the Atlantic Ocean?
a. - Casablanca, Morocco
b. - Atlanta, U.S.A.
c. - Montevideo, Uruguay
d. - Galway, Ireland
6. What artist had their first country hit with 'Whose Bed Have Your Boots
7. What was the name of the cross-eyed lion from movies and television in
8. What do you call a non-elective government official ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The famous "Blood in the Water" water polo match at the 1956 Olympics in
Melbourne was contested between Hungary and the USSR.
1. - c
2. dry mash for poultry
3. - b ( a )
4. - b
5. - b
6. Shania Twain
This famous match took place in December of 1956, just a month after Soviet
tanks had rolled into Budapest to suppress an uprising in Hungary, and
feelings were running high on both sides. Hungary won the match 4-0, when
the referee declared the match over with a minute remaining after a Soviet
player had brutally injured a Hungarian player and the crowd erupted in
anger. The Hungarian team went on to defeat Yugoslavia 2-1 in the final game
to win the gold medal. After the Olympics, about half of the Hungarian team
sought asylum rather than return to Hungary.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi