DID YOU KNOW...
In France, citizens are automatically registered to vote when they turn 18
years old. In Sweden, eligible voters are automatically registered when they
turn in their tax registration rolls.
1. What is the flavor of the original Malibu Rum?
2. What two Pizza toppings are the favorite in Hawaii ?
3. Name That Tune ...
"I met a gin-soaked, bar-room queen in Memphis. She tried to take me
upstairs for a ride. She had to heave me right across her shoulder. 'Cause I
just can't seem to drink you off my mind."
4. The second wife of Prince Charles was one of the more famous mistresses
of the 20th Century... Name her...
5. Who Said That ??
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what
you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel".
(Hint; She recited her poem "On the Pulse of Morning" at President Bill
6. The Canadian Flag is referred to in French as "l'Unifolié." What does
this mean in English?
7. In what city can find the European Union's headquarters ?
8. If, in Australia, someone gives you a Akubra, what would you do with it
a.- Eat It
b. - Feed It
c. - Plant It
d. - Wear It
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A single red blood cell travels from the heart through the body and back to
the heart in about one minute.
2. Ham and Pineapple
3. "Honky-Tonk Women"
4. Camilla Parker-Bowles
5. Maya Angelou
8. - d (It's a Hat)
The average adult heart beats 70 times a minute. Since we have about 5
liters of blood in our bodies and pump about 70cc per beat this works out to
almost a minute. Quite amazing to think our blood moves so fast through our
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi