DID YOU KNOW ...
In December 1952, air pollution in London created fatal smog that
immediately killed 4,000 people and then 8,000 more in the following weeks.
Burning coal was the main cause.
1. Adele won six Grammy Awards at the 2012 awards show. Her achievement was
overshadowed by the tributes to which deceased legendary singer who passed
the day before?
a. - Michael Jackson
b. - Whitney Houston
c. - Both
d. - Neither
2. Which country was the origin of the "Twitter" technology ?
a. - South Korea
b. - Japan
c. - Canada
d. - USA
3. Cancer is the ____th sign of the Zodiac...
a. - 3rd
b. - 4th
c. - 5th
d. - 6th
4. What does a Pharyngologist study ?
5. Name That Flick ;
After emerging from a deep mine, a giant prehistoric flying creature (and
her offspring) wreak havoc on the cities of Japan ...
6. Name That Musical ;
"Boy, boy, crazy boy, stay loose boy. Breeze it buzz it, easy does it. Turn
off the juice boy."
7. By what moniker is Paul Reubens better known ?
8. What collection of stories from Ancient Greece gave human attributes to
animals and plants, and taught a moral lesson?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The South Pacific Ocean is the warmest ocean in the world .
1. - b
2. - d
3. - b
4. the Throat
6. West Side Story
7. Pee Wee Herman
8. Aesop's Fables
The Indian Ocean is the warmest ocean in the world
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi