DID YOU KNOW...
The Goliath Frog is the largest frog in the world, and is only found in
Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea. The frog weighs about the same as a domestic
house cat, and reaches up to a foot long.
1. In twentieth century Warship Terms ; USS = USA, HMS = Great Britain, HMAS
= Australia, IJJN = Japan...
What about KMS ??
2. Football Nostalgia ;
Who were the opponents in what came to be known as the "Heidi Game"?
a. - Dolphins & Giants
b. - Giants & Raiders
c. - Raiders & Jets
d. - Jets & Dolphins
3. What was the first film in the "Dark Knight" trilogy?
4. Ketchup, toothpaste, and honey are non-Newtonian fluids. Which of these
is also a non-Newtonian fluid?
a. - Blood
b. - Milk
c. - Gasoline
d. - Alcohol
5. What do popes, Super Bowls, and some clock faces have in common ?
6. Tabasco Hot Sauce is produced in which of the Fifty ?
7. What is the name of the state of perfect natural happiness that some
believe is where the souls of righteous non-Christians and unbaptized babies
go at death?
a. - Heaven
b. - Purgatory
c. - Limbo
d. - Valhalla
8. Name That Show ;
This Disney and now stage musical features the hit "Be Our Guest".
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Frankie Valli of the Four Seasons singing group had his first hit at the
age of 15, with the song "(Who Wears) Short Shorts” as a member of the
2. - c
3. 'Batman Begins'
4. - a
5. Roman numerals
7. - c
8. Beauty and the Beast
BOB GAUDIO of the Four Seasons singing group had his first hit at the age
of 15, with the song "(Who Wears) Short Shorts” as a member of the Nashville
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi