DID YOU KNOW...
Lightning strikes men about seven times more than it does women.
1. What famous novel begins with a first chapter titled "Spade and Archer" ?
2. Cheryl Tiegs, in the ubiquitous 1978 pin-up poster, wore what color
3. Mary Tyler Moore won two Emmys for her work on what sitcom ?
4. Name those Characters;
Imported from a pygmy tribe in darkest Africa, these orange-skinned,
dwarfs were employed by the owner of a food manufacturer. (they were altered
1971 remake to avoid any racial overtones).
5. What was the name of the community where the Jetsons lived ?
6. What Hall of Famer is the only person to play as a Brave in Boston,
a. - Hank Aaron
b. - Eddie Mathews
c. - Phil Niekro
d. - Clay carroll
7. What's the name for the diamond-shaped "soft spot" on the skull of a
8. How many different types of falling pieces are there in the electronic
game, Tetris ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The original Halloween movie took three weeks and cost just over $300,000 to
1. The Maltese Falcon
3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show
5. Orbit City
6. – b
The 1978 slasher flick was as "Indie" as they come. directed by John
movie's original title was The Babysitter Murders, and the scenes of the
were filmed in an abandoned home in Pasadena. Shot for $325,000, the film
Halloween was Jamie Lee Curtis' debut movie role. She went on to star in a
horror movies such as The Fog, Prom Night, and Terror Train, earning her the
"The Scream Queen".
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi