DID YOU KNOW ...
The earliest game resembling soccer was invented by Chinese Emperor Huang-Ti
in 1697 BC. Players kicked a leather ball stuffed with cork and hair.
1. What is the French for eleven?
2. Aeolus was the god of what in Greek Mythology?
3. Pi, the mathematical constant equal to approx. 3.14159, is what kind of
a. - Prime
b. - Irrational
c. - Integer
d. - Imaginary
4. If you climbed the 607 foot Euromast tower, which city would you be in?
a. - Berlin
b. - Rotterdam
c. - Geneva
d - Riga
5. What nickname was shared by sports stars Raghib Ismail, Maurice Richard,
Roger Clemens, Rod Laver and Owen Hart?
6. If I suffer from Androphobia , what is it that I fear ?
7. Calculators out, please ;
Rounded to the nearest tenth, 15 meters is equal to how many yards ?
a. - 20.9
b. - 15.3
c. - 16.4
d. - 14.5
8. Name That Player ;
"Wonderboys", "The Cider House Rules", "Pleasantville":
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
"JEOPARDY" is alive and well and is the longest-running show on U.S. TV !
2. the Winds
3. - b
4. - b
7. - c
8. Tobey Maguire
Although it's true that "JEOPARDY" is the longest-running Game Show, "Meet
The Press" is the longest-running show on U.S. TV.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi