DID YOU KNOW...
Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to roof of your
1. What was the name of a post-war organization of former SS members?
(Hint; One Word -Begins With O)
2. Whose good ship had come in, making her a millionaire by the age of ten,
and later an Ambassador?
3. What name brand basketball does the NBA use in their games?
4. What's the name of the westerly winds that frequent Alberta's prairies, mostly in winter?
5. In which religion's Book does Jesus appear to inhabitants of the American continent many years before His actual birth, as well as immediately after His resurrection?
6. What type of sea creature was featured in Hemingway's "The Old Man and the Sea" ?
7. Complete the Jingle...
" ________ tastes good like a _________ should."
8. Strange Words are These...
The word is peregrination. I when could I use it? What does it mean?
a. - A place where peregrines were kept in Mediaeval times
b. - Travelling around
c. - A word to describe a rather fixed smile
d. - A type of mead made by monks
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The original Forest Lawn cemetery is famous for being the final resting
place for many of Hollywood's greatest stars.
The cemetery is appropriately located at the end of the same street as
Hollywood's Walk of Fame.
2. Shirley Temple
5. the Book of Mormon
6. a Marlin
7. Winston - Cigarette
8. - b
Forest Lawn Cemetery is NOT on the same street as the Walk of Fame, but it
DOES appropriately overlook Disney Studios, Universal Studios, and Warner
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi