DID YOU KNOW ...
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
1. Who won the most popular votes in the 2000 U.S. presidential election?
2. Who Am I ?
Sigmund Freud chose me to be his successor, but later broke away and
founded my own school of psychotherapy. I wrote an introspective
autobiography called "Memories, Dreams, Reflections"...
3. One war was fought exclusively in Florida.... What was this war called ?
4. How many heads did the Hydra have ? (Hercules cut them all off ...)
a. - 3
b. - 6
c. - 9
d. - 12
5. Electricity is measured in many ways. The four most prominent are listed
below. Which one refers to RESISTANCE?
a. - Watts
b. - Voltage
c. - Amperage
d. - Ohms
6. Where does Cathay Pacific Airlines call home ?
a. - China
b. - Hong Kong
c. - Malaysia
d. - Indonesia
7. The Queen Mary currently resides in Long Beach, California. What is the
Queen Mary's function
8. What is the Capital of Kentucky ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In 1988 Director Tim Burton used Calypso music extensively in his
comedy/horror/fantasy presentation of "Beetlejuice".
Bob Marley contributed four Caribbean ditties to the final product.
1. Al gore
2. I am Carl Jung
3. the Seminole War
4. - c
5. - d
6. - b
7. Floating Hotel
It’s all true, except it was Harry Belafonte.
If there is a connection between the afterlife and Calypso, let me know. I'm
still trying to figure out why the sandworms had it in for Beetlejuice. Oh
yeah, the songs. They were: "Day-O", "Jump In The Line (Shake, Shake
Senora)", "Man Smart, Woman Smarter" and "Sweetheart From Venezuela".
"Day-O" is the one with 'Hey Mister Tallyman, tally me bananas, daylight
come and me want to go home' which provided the rhythm for one heck of a
funny ensemble dance scene.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill