DID YOU KNOW...
An ambigram is a word that looks the same from various orientations. For
example, the word "swims" will be the same even when turned upside down.
1. Under Islamic law, how many wives is a man allowed to have at one time?
2. Two people fall in love because they both love Ian Fleming's novels. What
pun describes what might they be said to have done?
3. What event in 1812 caused the Mississippi River to flow backwards ?
4. Who was the Anglican cleric who helped found the Methodist Church?
a. - John Calvin
b. - John Wycliff
c. - Jan Hus
d. - John Wesley
5. In 1993 a movie starring Holly Hunter, Harvey Keitel, Sam Neill and a
musical instrument was released to considerable acclaim. What is this film?
6. Who is the creator of the animated television shows "Beavis and
Butt-Head" and "King of the Hill"?
a. - Mike Judge
b. - Chuck Jones
c - Matt Groening
d. - William Hanna and Joseph Barbera
7. Which of the Fifty was home to the NBA Lakers, before the move to
8. Which team Signed a young Babe Ruth into the Majors ?
a. - Red Socks
b. - Yankees
c. - Cardinals
d. - Orioles
TRUTH OR CRAP !!
Spiders on LSD spin a more beautiful web.
1. Up To Four
2. They "Bonded"
3. : the New Madrid earthquake
4. - d
5. "The Piano"
6. - b
8. - d
Different drugs affect the way spiders spin their webs. For example, spiders
on LSD spin beautiful webs, while spiders on caffeine spin terrible webs.
Scientists believe that examining the shape of a spider's web can also help
detect airborne chemicals and pollutants.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi