DID YOU KNOW...
The top speed of the winning car in the first U.S. car race was seven miles
per hour !
1. "Boss of Me" served as the theme song for which TV show starring Frankie
2. Boy Scouts have different stages of Cub Scouts. What does the younger
Girl Scouts program have?
(Two names please...)
3. In which of the Fifty would you find Collinsville, which bills itself as
the "Horseradish Capital of the World"?
a. - West Virginia
b. - Indiana
c. - Illinois
d. - Ohio
4. John Denver wrote which song, which became the only number one single on
the Billboard Hot 100 for Peter, Paul and Mary?
a. - Puff the Magic Dragon
b. - Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
c. - Blowin' in the Wind
d. - Leaving on a Jet Plane
5. Which fruits contain bright red juicy little arils?
6. Name the Quarterback won four Super Bowls with the San Francisco 49ers...
7. The world of computing is full of acronyms, like HTML or RAM. Which of
these four acronyms is not used in the computer world?
a. - PAYE
b. - ROM
c. - CSS
d. - PHP
8. If I place an ad trying to sell my "1958 Gibson Flying V", what kind of
person would I expect to answer it?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Yellow River in China is the most polluted river in the world.
1. 'Malcolm in the Middle '
2. Brownies and Daisies
3. - c
4. - d
6. Joe Montana
7. - a
8. a Guitar player
The Ganges River in India is the most polluted river in the world. The
pollution includes sewage, trash, food, and animal remains. In some places
the Ganges is septic, and corpses of semi-cremated adults or enshrouded
babies drift down the river.
BTW, the Yellow River is the third most polluted river in the world.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill