DID YOU KNOW ...
While awake, a human brain can generate enough energy to power a light bulb
(between 10-23 watts).
1. What does the phrase, derived from the military term, "Going Commando"
mean, when talking about wardrobe ?
2. What's the world's largest venomous critter ?
3. In Lillian Hellman's "The Children's Hour", the plot revolves around a
child's lie. What does the lie concern?
a. - Money
b. - Food
c. - School
d. - Sex
4. Who took over the Mormons after Joseph Smith died?
5. Who is Zeus's sister-wife?
6. What would you do with a peruke?
a. - Eat it
b. - Feed it
c. - Plant it
d. - Wear it
7. Movie Quote;
"The last time I saw a walk like that was in Jurassic Park." - line
delivered by Sandra Bullock...
8. Many problems of the respiratory system are grouped together under the
acronym COPD. What does the letter O stand for?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The first non-human to testify before Congress ; Kermit the Frog.
1. Not Wearing Underwear
2. Komodo Dragon
3. - d
4. Brigham Young
6. - d (It's a Wig)
7. 'Miss Congeniality'
But Elmo was !
Elmo, the red Muppet who hosted the "Elmo's World" segment on the television
show "Sesame Street", testified before the House Appropriations Subcommittee
on Labor, Health and Human Services and Education to encourage increased
funding for music education: "Please Congress, help Elmo's friends find the
music in them. I love you, Congress!" Elmo's appearance had been
orchestrated by California Representative Duke Cunningham. Elmo may be
best-known for the "Tickle Me Elmo" doll that was the must-have toy of 1996.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi