DID YOU KNOW ...
Bamboo grows at an average 1 mm per minute.
1. Which actor, known for his wicked, wicked ways, portrayed Captain Blood,
Robin Hood, and George Armstrong Custer on the silver screen?
2. Strange Words are These ; ATARAXIA
a. - the feeling of despair in the face of obstacles
b. - a state of serene calmness.
c. - a morbid fear of drowning
d. - imbibe to the point of unconsciousness
3. Which country was ruled by the Pahlavi dynasty between 1925 and 1979?
a. - Iraq
b. - Iran
c. - Lebanon
d. - Turkey
4. . What is the Title of the fifth book of the Christian New Testament ?
5. Name the Singer who was James Taylor's third wife ...
6. After a gigabyte comes what, in increasing order?
a. - terabyte
b. - megabyte
c. - petabyte
d. - kilobyte
7. With which physiological measurement would you associate the word
8. King Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth I, and Edward VI all came from what
British monarchical house?
a. - Stuart
b. - Tudor
c. - Hanover
d. - Windsor
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Botanically speaking, the banana is a berry, and it doesn't grow on trees,
but on giant herbs.
1. Errol Flynn
2. - b
3. - b
4. the Acts of the Apostles (Acceptable ; Acts...)
5. Carly Simon
6. - a
7. Blood Pressure
8. - b
A banana is an elongated, edible fruit – botanically a berry–
produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus
Musa. Some of its closest relatives are lilies and orchids.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi