DID YOU KNOW...
More Americans died at the Bloody Angle at Spotsylvania, Virginia, in May
1864 than at Omaha Beach on D-Day in 1944.
1. Who played Dick Solomon on "3rd Rock from the Sun"?
2. Imodium is used to treat .... what ?
a. - Constipation
b. - Stomach Ulcer
c. - Skin Rash
d. - Diarrhea
3. On the same day that he killed JFK, Oswald killed another man ; What was
that man's surname ?
4. There's a dessert called "Blancmange" ... What does the name translate to
5. "Throttle" ...
a. - Reduce the Air Supply
b. - Device controlling the flow of fuel
c. - Both
d. - Neither
6. From Tom Petty's "Free Fallin'"- "All the vampires walkin' through the
valley Move west down..." What street name is missing?
7. Name the Actor ...
The Lord of Darkness in the film "Legend", Long John Silver in "Muppet
Treasure Island", Gomez Addams in "Addams Family Reunion"...
8. at the time of the First World War, the rulers of three Nations were
cousins : Which of these is the odd one out ??
a. - King George V of Great Britain
b. - Tsar Nicholas II of Russia
c. - Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary
d. - Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Jupiter has the least density of all of the planets in our system.
1. John Lithgow
2. - d
4. 'White Eat'
5. - c
6. Ventura Boulevard
7. Tim Curry
8. - c
Saturn has an average density of under 0.7 grams per cubic centimeter. In
the same units of measurement, Jupiter's average density is 1.3, Mars has an
average density of 3.9, and Earth's is 5.5.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi