DID YOU KNOW...
Until 1948, 7-Up contained "lithium citrate," a mood stabilizer used to
treat bipolar disorder.
1. Elvis had early hits with "That's Alright, Mama" "Good Rockin'
What genre of music was this classified as ?
2. Which movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe came first?
a. - Thor
b. - Iron Man
c. - Captain America
d. - The Incredible Hulk
3. Which of the following is a member of the "deciduous" family of trees?
a. - Western Red Cedar
b. - Coast Redwood
c. - Elm
d. - Douglas Fir
4. Of the six simple machines identified by Renaissance scientists, name
four of them...
5. Gustatory cells are found on or in which part of the body?
a. - Stomach
b. - Tongue
c. - Retina
d. - Small Intestine
6. What was the HMS Bounty's last "Port of call" before the famous Mutiny ??
7. Which Gospel was written by a doctor?
8. What is the last name of the family depicted in the movie 'The Sound of
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Audrey Hepburn won an Oscar for her role in “Gigi” .
2. - b
3. - c
4. Lever, Wheel and axle, Pulley, Inclined plane, Wedge, Screw
5. - b
8. von Trapp
Gigi is played by Leslie Caron, a Franco-American actress who is also known
for her roles as a ballerina. "Gigi" is the story of a young girl coming of
age in Paris at the end of the 19th century. Its main actor is Louis
Jourdan, who plays Gaston Lachaille, a playboy, who ends up falling in love
with Gigi when she matures into a beautiful young lady.
unfortunately,Ms. Caronwas not nominated for an Oscar, but "Gigi" DID win
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi